Our 5Ks are scheduled to take place Rain or Shine! However, our goal is for the safety of all the program participants, families, community participants and volunteers. Therefore, if there is severe lighting and thunderstorms in the area, we will have to delay the event by 30 minutes for each lighting spotted in the area.
Note: We can only delay the event for a limited time before we have to cancel due to the timing per our permit with the National Park Service. If we have a severe storm moving through the area, we will have to cancel the race and ensure everyone gets to safety.